Saturday, November 5, 2011

Sponsorship

Last year I was able to go to Save the Children orphanage in the Democratic Republic of Congo.  The kids, the orphanage, the country, they are all close to my heart.  A sponsorship program has been established to support the little ones at the orphanage, and we have the opportunity to take part in making a huge difference in the lives of these children!  Just 5 more babies are in need of sponsors.  You can read more about it in this post.

Today, my family and I hosted a garage sale to raise some extra money for the orphanage.  I so appreciate the donations we received to add to our pile of things to sell.  Thank you friends!  We were able to raise enough money to feed 2 babies for one month.  I always wish I could do more than I am able to, but that won't stop me from doing what I can do.  Would you be able to sponsor a child?  Or help us spread the word?

No comments:

Post a Comment